Do you want to discover the secrets, mysteries and legends of Berlin? Now’s your chance with this free tour!
Mysteries and Legends Free Tour
A deathly complexion as white as snow; tired eyelids; a fateful expression… the White Lady of Berlin instilled terror, especially to the monarchy. You’ll discover if this is true or not as you admire the Brandenburg Gate, which is where we’ll meet ready to start this interesting, different, free tour of the mysteries and legends of Berlin.
The first stop will be at the Lustgarten park, on Museum Island. It is precisely here where various people claim to have seen the White Lady. We'll then continue past the St. Nicholas Church, also known as the Nikolaikirche, which hides even more mysteries and secrets.
You’re also sure to be shocked by what you discover outside the Reichstag. Jan Eric Hanussen predicted the fire that would happen here which led to Adolf Hitler seizing absolute power. This was a time of espionage and spying, German secret agents used to frequent various places in the capital of the Third Reich, including the Potsdamer Platz and the Anhalter Bunker, which will be the next stops on this free tour.
The icing on the cake of what has already been an incredibly interesting tour will come when we return to the Nicholas Quarter to find out more about the history of the German capital. After two and a half hours, this free tour of the mysteries and legends of Berlin will come to an end in this area From here, you’ll be able to take the metro and make your own way back to the centre of Berlin, unless you want to spend the night in this spooky area, of course!
- This free tour is not available for groups of over six people. If there are more than six people in your group, you could book a private tour of Berlin.
- On this tour we will not enter any of the monuments, rather our expert tour guide will tell you all about them from outside.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- On this tour, we’ll explore Berlin using public transport, on the U-Bahn metro and S-Bahn trains. To use the public transport, you should buy a zones A – B transport card. A card that is valid for 24 hours costs 7 euros per person.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking expert guide.
24 hour zones A and B transport card (7 euros per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation in the control panel, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.