Sail along the River Spree that weaves through Berlin’s historic centre on a one-hour boat cruise. Enjoy the breath-taking views of the city’s iconic landmarks, including the Reichstag and the Museum Island from the water.
Berlin Boat Tour
The river cruise departs from the following 2 piers:
- Nikolaiviertel, in front of the Museum Island.
- Friedrichstraße, next to the Weidendammer Bridge.
Take a seat either inside or outside and marvel at the impressive riverfront edifices like the enormous Reichstag building, the various elegant institutions on Museum Island and Fernsehturm, the legendary Television Tower located in Alexanderplatz.
While you sail down the river, listen to the interesting pre-recorded commentary in English and learn about the history of Berlin and its main sights.
Schedule and frequency
From the Nikolaiviertel pier:
- January and February: 11 am and 3:30 pm
- From 9th of March to 24th of December: 11 am, 12 pm, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm
From the Friedrichstraße pier:
- From 1st of April to the 3rd of November: from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm every half hour.
- From 9th of March to 24th of December: 11:55 am, 12:50 pm, 1:25 pm, 2:25 pm, 2:55 pm and 3:55 pm
- 25th and 26th December: 1:25, 2:55 and 3:55 pm
How Does it Work?
During the available time slots, you can embark on a boat whenever you want from any of the two piers we mentioned previously. You must simply show an employee your printed voucher and enjoy a one-hour cruise along the Spree.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children 4-15 years old||Children under 4|
Children 4-15 years oldUS$ 11.20
Children under 4Free
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
Boat tour along the Spree River.
Audio guide with prerecorded commentary in English.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.