Learn, build, play and discover an incredible indoor LEGO playground: delve into the colourful world of LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre: what to expect?
Your LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre ticket gives you access to the amazingly colourful universe of LEGO: spend an unforgettable day playing, building and learning with thousands of LEGO blocks and themed attractions.
There's fun for the entire family here: explore MINILAND, where you'll feel like a giant walking amongst all of Berlin's most iconic sights in miniature! Tower above emblematic monuments like the TV Tower and Berlin Cathedral recreated out of over 2 million LEGO blocks in incredible detail.
You can also enjoy a unique 4D cinema experience: feel like you're on an adventure alongside the LEGO heroes as you watch, listen and feel the movies! Exciting special effects mean you'll experience wind, rain, lightning, snow and many more surprises as the LEGO characters do.
Don't miss NINJAGO City Adventure, a new indoor playground at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre where you'll become a ninja and take on an obstacle course made out of LEGO - you'll never want to leave!
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin is open daily from 10 am to 7 pm. Last admission is 5 pm.
Entrance to LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre is only permitted to adults accompanying at least one child. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 17 years old||Children under 3 years old|
US$ 21.80 US$ 17.50
US$ 21.80 US$ 17.50
AdultsUS$ 21.80 US$ 17.50
Children between 3 and 17 years oldUS$ 21.80 US$ 17.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Ticket.
20% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (4:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre.