It's time to strike your best poses at Madame Tussauds Berlin. You'll get to see waxworks of celebrities such as Heidi Klum and Angela Merkel.
Madame Tussauds Berlin Ticket
If you've never been to one of the famous Madame Tussauds museums, now's your chance. With this ticket, you'll be able to walk among some of the world's most famous people, and of course, you'll be able to pose with them too!
You'll get to see the waxworks of celebrities such as George Clooney and renowned playwright William Shakespeare. And that's not everything; if you head to the interactive football area, you'll not only get to rub shoulders with footballing greats such as Leo Messi, but you'll also be able to recreate a goal celebration.
This is just a fraction of what's waiting for you on the museum's two floors! You'll also discover the interactive House of #BerlinColours space, where you'll go from set to set posing and having fun.
The Madame Tussauds Berlin wax museum opens every day of the year (apart from 24 December). The opening times are as follows:
- Monday to Friday from 11 am to 5 pm. Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am to 6 pm.
- 14 September to 30 June: closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
Last admission is one hour before the museum closes.
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 14 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Ticket to Madame Tussauds Berlin||
US$ 28.10 US$ 22.40
US$ 23 US$ 18.40
Ticket to Madame Tussauds Berlin
AdultsUS$ 28.10 US$ 22.40
Children between 3 and 14 years oldUS$ 23 US$ 18.40
Children under 3 years oldFree
Ticket to Madame Tussauds Berlin.
20% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Berlin).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Madame Tussauds Berlin