Discover Berlin at your own pace, on two wheels. Exploring the city on bicycle is a comfortable, quick, and unique way to see every hidden treasure.
Berlin Bike Rental
You can collect your bike simply by attending the reception of Hotel Eurostars Berlin between the hours of 9 am and 1 pm.
You can then spend the day exploring the beautiful city of Berlin in a comfortable and unique way on two wheels. The city is designed especially for this fun form of transport with more than 380 miles of bike lanes!
To really get a feel for the city and its history, we recommend that you follow a route along the Berlin Wall which takes a total of 5 hours. If you prefer a gentler ride and would like to see some nature, you can pedal alongside the Spree river, or around the sprawling Tiergarten park in the heart of the city.
A good option for history lovers and culture vultures is the route through East Berlin. This itinerary departs from Alexander Platz and continues along the Karl Marx Allee boulevard taking you past the most historically and architecturally important landmarks.
At the end of the tour, all you need to do is drop the bikes back at the original pick up point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 16.60
Bike rental for 1 day.
Helmet and lock.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
99 Friedrichstrasse, 10117 Berlin