Enjoy a delicious meal in a luxury restaurant inside the iconic Berlin Television Tower. Fancy seeing the city from a height of 207 metres? An unforgettable experience!
The restaurant, which at 207 metres of height sits 4 metres above the observation deck, revolves to offer incredible 360º views over the city of Berlin. Experience spectacular panoramic views from the TV Tower while you enjoy a delicious meal.
Starters (choose one)
- Mixed salad
- Tomato soup
Main course (choose one)
- Saddle of lamb with dukkah crust, served with potato gratin, spinach and carrots
- Fillet of trout with pine nut crust and citrus salsa
- Beetroot oat wheels with pepper and pumpkin salad
Dessert (choose one)
- Apple tart with vanilla ice cream, Advocaat liqueur and Chantilly cream
- Raspberry and poppyseed tiramisu with cherry sorbet
Entrance to the tower without dinner
If you prefer to enjoy the TV Tower's excellent views of Berlin without dinner, you can alternatively reserve the TV Tower Ticket.
* The price increases on the 30 December
Dinner at the TV Tower Restaurant.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 10 days before (Berlin local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are the tables next to the window?
A - The tables all have good views from the windows.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Panoramastraße 1A D-10178