Explore Berlin on two wheels on this free bike tour! You'll explore the most emblematic places in the city, and learn all about them thanks to our expert, English-speaking guide.
Free Berlin Bike Tour
Our free bike tour of Berlin will start outside the central Hotel Eurostars on Friedrichstraße street at 10:30 am. From here, we'll cycle to the nearby Museum Island, which will be the first stop on our route.
On Museum Island, known in German as Museumsinsel, there's so much to be seen! You'll be able to admire the impressive 20th-century Berlin Cathedral, located on the banks of the River Spree. Plus, as we continue cycling, you'll see the Altes Museum (Old Museum), the Neues Museum (New Museum) and the Pergamon Museum.
Next, we'll pedal our way to the Unter den Linden. At the end of this historic street, you'll find the Bebelplatz square and the Gendarmenmarkt, where you'll see two twin buildings. Do you know the history behind them? There's far more history to discover, as we carry on past the Berlin Wall, Potsdamer Platz and the Holocaust Memorial. We'll stop at all of these, and our expert guide will help you to gain a deeper understanding of some of the most significant events of the 20th century.
We'll continue cycling through the Tiergarten park, Berlin's green heart, and in this area, you'll be able to see many more of the city's emblematic monuments, including the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag parliament building.
After three hours, this free bike tour will come to an end back at Friedrichstraße.
- Before starting the tour, you must pay a € 15 (US$ 17.80) deposit per person. This will be returned to you in full at the end of the tour providing the bike has not been damaged at all.
- You must be at least 16 years old to take part in this tour.
- This free tour is not available for groups of more than 6 people. If you're part of a larger group, why not check out our private tour of Berlin.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking expert guide.
Bicycle rental and use during the free tour.
€ 15 (US$ 17.80) deposit (which will be returned at the end of the tour).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation in the control panel, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Hotel Eurostars Berlin.