With your ticket to the Little BIG City Berlin, you'll travel back in time 750 years through some of the most relevant chapters in the history of the German capital.
Little BIG City Berlin Ticket
When you enter Little BIG City Berlin, you'll have bags of fun whilst learning about the city's history. This exhibition will take you on an interactive journey from Berlin's roots in the 12th century, right up to it becoming the modern metropolis that it is today.
Admiring the impressive building plans, holograms, projections and more than 6000 miniature models, you'll learn about the most relevant events that changed the course of Berlin's history.
You'll see the industrialisation period, the Weimar Republic and the Golden Twenties, plus you'll see what it was like to live in Nazi Germany and you'll even be able to take part in the process of bringing down the Berlin Wall. Then, you'll have the opportunity to fl virtually over the city.
Little BIG City Berlin Opening Times
The Little BIG City Berlin exhibition opens every day, except 24 December, at the following times:
- Monday to Friday: 10 am to 5 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 am to 6 pm.
Last admission is one hour before the exhibition closes.
Children Under 15
Please note that children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 14 years old||Children under 3 years|
|Ticket to Little BIG City||
US$ 18 US$ 14.40
US$ 13.50 US$ 10.80
Ticket to Little BIG City
AdultsUS$ 18 US$ 14.40
Children between 3 and 14 years oldUS$ 13.50 US$ 10.80
Children under 3 yearsFree
Ticket to Little BIG City Berlin.
20% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Berlin).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Little BIG City Berlin